Monday, April 14, 2008

Hey

I made this card to accompany a gift for my good friend. For some reason, every January, I knit wash rags (It's what I do...I don't know why). This year I found some happy colors of yarn and knit a bunch of rags, and decided to send one of each color to my friend (sort of a "Fiesta in a Box").
Of course, I needed a card to go with. I knew that I wanted to put crochet flowers on the card, but when I went to order the flowers online, they were OUT OF STOCK! So then I had to make them myself...which is a riot, because I don't know how to crochet. I found a few patterns on some other blogs that I used for this card, but none were exactly what I was looking for, so if anyone has a good pattern, please let me know!

1 comment:

Anastasia said...

I remember that card!