Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Color Inspiration #6

Wow...what nice colors! When I saw this photo, I thought of all those pillows on the bed and so I decided to do "squares and rectangles" (pillow and bed shapes) for my card. I used an embossing technique that Kristina explained here.

I know, again with the crochet flower! But this Friday is my daughter's last Crocheting Class, and I needed a Thank-you card for her teacher, so I just had to put a flower in it...
Then I got inspired to make a 3x3 gift card using Martha Stewart hole-punched vellum butterflies (Dawn inspired me with this card):
I just love these colors, and can think of at least 2 other cards to make with them...

2 comments:

Brea said...

Both cards are really cute, but the flower one is my fave!

Deanna said...

Super cute... love the clean lines!