Friday, May 2, 2008

Kidspiration #3

Yep, it happened again...after I made my card for Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration, my daughter got inspired, pulled out some cardstock, and made a card. Actually, both my girls were inspired this week...is this happening to anyone else?

Anyways, I had some leftover stamped images and keyhole mats, so Anastasia used them in combination with
the woven ribbon technique to make this:




















Sophia used Olivia and a K&Company flower for this cute card.















Don't laugh
at this one: They wanted a "Sketch Challenge", so here's my sketch, and their cards (I helped with cutting on the orange card, because Sophia likes things "just so"; Anastasia did her own cutting on the brown one, and she used this week's challenge colors)...


























Lastly is this tiny card, made by Sophia...a lovely bouquet for a cloudy day.











That's it for today; I promised the kids that if they finished their schoolwork early, we could do Sculpey!!! That stuff is so much fun. I think they are going to make a bunch of food for their dolls (should be interesting).

No comments: