Tuesday, February 3, 2009

December Birthdays...

Okay, so this card was obviously done last month, but I didn't want to post it until I was absolutely sure my sister-in-law received it...she has a mid-December birthday, so thought I'd do a holly-type card for her. I used Ellen Hutson's stamp-of-the-month (for December 2008) idea. Really easy and fun card to make...


And for the inside, I printed this using Curlz MT font on my computer:


SUPPLIES: Stamps....Holly Cupcake (Lockhart), Pretty Pattern BG (CHF); Paper...Meadow, Chili Pepper (Memory Box), Solar White (Neenah), Jonquil (Martha Stewart); Ink...Noir (Palette), Versamark; Ribbon (May Arts); Classic circle Nesties; Threading Water border punch (Fiskars); Clear EP...COPICS: YG21,YG63, YG67, YG91, R20, R27 (basically the ones recommended by Ellen here )

1 comment:

Barb said...

Aren't the Lockhart cupcakes the cutest things?! You've done a great job here. Your Copic coloring is very nice.