Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Slowly...

...learning about photo editors. Maybe if I just practice more, it will get easier. That's what I always tell my kids, so it must be true!

This is another card I did with my Fluffles the Cat stamp. The layout was inspired by this card from Michelle Wooderson.


SUPPLIES:
Stamp...Fluffles the Cat (Stampendous), polka dot backgrounder (CHF)
Ink.......Noir, New Canvas (Palette)
Paper....Girl Friday (Cosmo Cricket),; Intense Teal (Prism); Kraft, Aqua Mist (PTI)
Misc......Copics, Classic & Scalooped Nestabilities, Threading Water Border Punch (Fiskars), aquamarine crystal glitter (Martha Stewart), flower punch (EK Success), button die (Sizzlet), white satin ribbon (May Arts)

3 comments:

Barb said...

VERY cute card! I love the background paper and that cute little flower accent you have there. TFS!

I left you a little something on my blog...

Kristie W. said...

Very cute! Fluffles is one of my favorite line of stamps.

Daniela F. said...

What a cute card!! Love the cosmo paper and your embossing!