Monday, September 20, 2010

It's Been A While....

....since I last posted. Actually, it's been over a year.Too much happened to explain in a short space, so I think I'll just move on, and start with today:

A Good Day, even for a Monday :)

It's a bit cloudy today, and there is Monday Night Football tonight, so that puts me in a Fall mood. Here are a few Fall cards I made with my PTI "Vintage Picnic" stamps; I {heart} this set!


SUPPLIES:
Paper....Kraft (Speckletone), Solar White, Natural White (Neenah), Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado (PTI), Jack Stripe (Reminisce), Mellow (BasicGrey)
Stamps.....Vintage Picnic & Vintage Picnic Sentiments (PTI)
Ink.....Tuxedo Black (Memnto)
Misc....Classic & Scalloped square nestabilities (Spellbinders), Jute (May Arts), yellow satin (Michaels), Copics

No comments: