Friday, April 1, 2011

Cards for Robin


Just sent a batch of cards to Robin. I had a lot of fun making these, because the colors were so Spring-like.


Some of the designer paper is from last year. I remember buying it, and making sure I had matching cardstock, but I seriously can't remember what I intended to make with it. I hate it when I do that.


Stampin' Up! had a cute set that I had to get. The silhouette of the girl reminded me so much of my Ladies when they were younger and every day was a sparkly rainbow tea party.
Thought I'd throw in some generic Easter cards for Robin, too. I love these egg images.

Now, I love blossoming branches, and they do remind me of Spring. But I like images of these branches more than the real thing. The trees are blooming like crazy now, and my allergies are just awful. Poor Ziggy has puffy eyes and a sore on his eyelid from rubbing it too much. Peebs has been rubbing his eyes, too.

Tonight is pizza night, so I'd better get busy and find out what kind to get...Caesar's, Papa Murphy's, Costco, Round Table?