Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Yesterday...

...I took the Ladies to get their permits!

We got to the DOL when it opened, so we wouldn't have to wait too long.


Just long enough to get a little nervous, but not long enough that anyone got sick.
After 30 minutes, we were done, and my Ladies can get behind the wheel of a 2-ton vehicle and make it go vroom-vroom.


So yesterday they also received some driving practice from me & Steve. And "thumbs up" from people in the neighborhood.

So Easter is almost here, and I am so unprepared. I made some cute baskets a few weeks ago.

Pippin kept a lookout while I photographed this one. I don't know why I made it, but it was so much fun.
Sparkles on the egg make me smile.

That's probably as festive as I'll get this year. Too much going on this week to make more. But that's okay. :)

No comments: