Thursday, February 3, 2011

Feeling the Love...

I'm still having fun making Valentine's embellishments. Hopefully, these will make their way on to some cards. If not, I'll store these happy bits into the Valentine Box for next year.

I really enjoy making these happy, little pieces with no end project in mind. And adding glitter to unexpected places has become almost an obsession as of late. Stamping, cutting, gluing...I think the kids are getting annoyed with it :)

Here are some finished Valentines, made with my "One and Only" stamp set (American Crafts), using kraft cardstock and dp from American Crafts and BasicGrey. The BasicGrey (Curio) paper was a bit too bright, so I sponged Antique Linen distress ink over it (I may have added Vintage Photo, too).

Today I'm crocheting a chain for the heart garland. Hopefully I can finish that up tonight. Anastasia has a Valentine's Bunco party on Saturday, so I'd better get busy and make her heart headband, so she'll be properly attired for the occasion.

No comments: