Thursday, April 14, 2011

Thursday

Peter had his first visit with the orthodontist today; they put in spacers (ouch!). I took a photo of the inside of his mouth, but he'd kill me if I posted it, so just believe me when I say that they're in there.

On the way home, I picked up these tulips. They are actually for Peter's science experiment, but I thought it was neat how they matched my purse.

When the Ladies were younger, that shade of pink was their favorite one in the Prismacolor pencil box. I think it was called "Process Red," which is an unfortunate name for a color that is so happy. In Copic-speak, it is "RV17 - Deep Magenta," and is really close to being SU "Melon Mambo." I'm not sure those are happy names either.




I made these last night. They are little 3x5 notebooks (the one on the left is from Target, and the one on the right is from Walgreens). I just Mod-Podged some BG "Curio" paper on them, and let them dry overnight.

Anastasia needed the one on the right to use as a "Dibs Book." That's where you write the name of all the guys you think are cute. I think there are some other rules for Dibs-ing, but they get kind of complicated, so I won't write them out now.

No comments: