Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Gift Set for Mom

Okay, this will be short because I am so behind in errands today, and have got to get them done before it gets too hot outside...so another Lockhart cherries stamp, I know, but I really like this one and why not get my money's worth?

Anyways, my mom likes dark colored stuff, and I like brighter ones, so this is kind of a happy medium (although black doesn't make me smile like pink does). This is a post-it note holder and beaded pen set that I made using Emily Giovanni's tutorials. I had some leftover images that I accidentally trimmed too much to use in a card set for my mom, so I decided to use one of them here for a post-it note holder. Stuck it in a cellophane bag and...cute little gift!

SUPPLIES: Paper...Textured black (DCWV), Sanrio Dots paper (Sandylion); Stamps...Lockhart cherries; Ink...Palette Noir; Misc...micro beads from Michaels's, terrifically Tacky tape and paper, dimensionals

No comments: