Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Stamp of the Month: June

Looks like I haven't posted in a while...been busy making cards and stuff for Mom. Hey, I got the June's Stamp of the Month kit from Ellen Hutson, and made all the cards in the kit! Don't know if I will have time to do this every month, but it was so much fun to have all the supplies ready, and a layout to follow. I changed the card construction a bit, from Ellen's sample, but really the layout looks the same as hers. I took a photo of the sheet of images that I colored: I don't know, it looked so cute, I just had to...

Here's the finished card...

So I did these cards in mass production mode, and it was kind of fun. Here's some of the finished guys...I don't know, just wanted a photo so I could see that I actually got something done last week (sometimes it seems like I work all day, but get nothing done).

SUPPLIES: Paper...Holly Berry, Sapphire? (Memory Box), Neenah Solar White Paper and envelopes; Stamps...Picnic, IB Watermelon, sentiment (Lockhart); Ink...Palette Noir; Coloring...canary yellow, spring green, grass green, scarlet lake, lt cerulean blue (prismacolor markers); spring green, limepeel, canary yellow, goldenrod, spanish orange,carmine red, process red, crimson, copenhagen blue (prismacolor pencils); sakura glitter pen; Misc...Ornare corner flower piercing template, paper piercer/mat, OMS, blending stump.

No comments: