Friday, June 20, 2008

Too Buzzy?

I hope this card isn't too busy...I thought it looked okay, but Steve said, "Hmm, that's alot of bees." It's just that I was in a yellow-and-black kind of mood, so this is what I made.

I was going to put a bow on the left, but figured the card had enough going on already.The sentiment is printed on the card interior, because this card is for my mom's stash, and she likes the sentiments in, rather than out. Doesn't matter much to me, I just like making cards!
Here's the inside. I used Giddyup font for this because Anastasia said the swirlies on the letters look like the swirlies of the bee trail:


SUPPLIES: Paper...yellow note card (colorbok), black perf (DCWV), yellow gingham (making memories),110# white (Georgia Pacific); Stamps...IB Bee (Lockhart); Ink...Noir (Palette); Misc...Martha Stewart scallop punch, dimensionals, Marvy scallop square punch, square Whale of a Punch.

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

it's NOT too busy -buzzy, actually- he just said that to bee pessimistic. I like your card alot! lots of yellow, too.

Thank you for mentioning my help in the swirlies!

Lisbeth said...

Looove that card! And no, not too busy at all! :-)