Thursday, August 14, 2008

Sarah & Sierra's Birthday

My kids have several dolls, and every few months, I am informed that it is one of their birthdays. I usually make something for the doll (after all, I am it's Grandma). Sometimes we make a dessert (something small, because dolls are small). And usually all the dolls show up on my kitchen counter for the entire Birthday: kind of fun.

Anyways, a few weeks ago, it was Sarah & Sierra's Birthday. I think they're twins. One likes pink and the other likes green. I'm a lousy grandma, because I can't tell them apart.

I didn't have time to make them a gift, so I made some quick cards. These are small cards...I used my Marvy scalloped square punch to make the base, and used a birthday sentiment from PTI's Mixed Messages for the inside of the card...For their birthday "cake", I sliced up a Little Debbie Swiss Roll (like a Hostess Ho-Ho) and put them on tiny plates for all the dolls; it was quite the party!
Happy Birthday, Sarah & Sierra!!!

SUPPLIES: Stamps...Birthday Cupcake (Inkadinkado), Mixed Messages (PTI); Ink...Palette Noir; Paper...pink & green (The Paper Company), Berry Sweet designer mat pad (K&Company); Misc...Marvy Scallop punch, Square (Whale-of-A Punch), prismacolor pencils, sakura glitter pen.

No comments: