Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Easy Thank-Yous

Looks like it's been a few weeks since I posted...we went to visit my parents a few weeks ago, and I feel like I've been playing "catch up" just to get things back to normal (whatever "normal" is).

Anyways, here are a couple of incredibly easy thank-yous I did for my aunts, who put together a really nice family reunion...I really should have made them fancier, but I was in a hurry, and my stamping "space" is a joke right now (so I'm making my cards on the floor now)...I used my favorite, old stand-by layout: Image on the left, sentiment lower right.

Note to self: I used clear EP on the image and gold on the sentiment...still don't know if I really needed to emboss the image, but it did make the card a little more fancy. Organdy ribbon could have been cute, but I didn't have any, and needed to get these in the mail.
SUPPLIES for Aunt Annette's card: Stamps...tulip (Anna Griffin), thank you (CHF); Ink...chianti, evergreen (Colorbox), versamark; Paper...Vintage Cream (PTI), DP & dark green (Basic Grey "Sugared"); Misc...gold EP, clear EP, dimensionals

SUPPLIES for Aunt Bea's card: Stamps...tulip (Anna Griffin), thank you (CHF); Ink...chianti, moss green (Colorbox), versamark; Paper...Vintage Cream, Spring Moss (PTI), DP & burgundy (Basic Grey "Mellow"); Misc...gold EP, clear EP, dimensionals.j
.

No comments: