Thursday, July 17, 2008

Kidspiration #6


The other day, Anastasia said that she just felt like she needed to make a card. A few days after she made the card, she informed me that I needed to post another Kidspiration entry. The next day, she displayed her cards on my desk, with the inks that she used, next to each card...guess I'd better post her cards:


First one has sentiment embossed (she likes doing that):
SUPPLIES: Stamps...Green Thumb (PTI); Ink...Aloe Vera (VersaMagic chalk); Paper...Stamper's Select, Lemon Tart (PTI); Misc...ribbon (Joann's generic), EP

This next one she combined Out on a Limb with a bird I found at Michael's...The stamp shows the bird colored as a robin, but she colored it to be a finch (our state bird):

SUPPLIES: Stamps...Out on a Limb (PTI), robin (All Night Media); Ink...Spanish Olive, Jumbo Java (VersaMagic chalk); Paper...Spring Moss (PTI), leftover braille paper; Misc...Prismacolors, rub-on


Hey, Anastasia: I posted your cards!

No comments: