Friday, October 3, 2008

Bye-Bye, Web

I found this beautiful spider's web on our trampoline, and just had to take a photo before Steve got rid of the web (he hates spiders, but I think they're pretty). It's been raining alot today, so maybe the web got washed out before Steve got there...
And I think it's about time I wrap up my Autumnal-themed cards (since I really only have a few of those stamps)...we'll see. Anyways, here's one I did in a fun layout that I like to use with patterned paper that I don't want to cover up. This time, I added a strip of chocolate paper, pierced with my Ornare template, to kind of echo the swirly of the leaves falling from the tree. The patterned paper is Basic Grey "Mellow," and I think it is so cute, with kids and dogs running around outside during an autumn day...

SUPPLIES: Stamp...Falling Foliage (Hero Arts); Ink...Brown (Palette); Paper...Mellow (BasicGrey), Summer Sunrise, Dark Chocolate (PTI); Misc...Classic Rectangle Nesties, piercing template & equip (Ornare), prismacolor pencils, OMS & blending stumps and W1 (Copic).


I wish I was a better photographer, but hopefully this will do...just wanted to preserve my spider's art, before it goes away...

1 comment:

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Very neat photos...I too stand in awe at how amazing spiders webs are....

And your card is soooo cute!!!