Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Flower Inchie

Last month's Inchie Challenge was to create an Inchie with a flower image. I didn't feel like doing the lavender one again, so I used a portion of my Lockhart Picnic stamp. I stamped it on some Memory Box Homespun paper, and colored it with some Copics (they did okay on this paper, but not great). Added some Sakura Stardust to some of the flowers, and GLITTER to the edge of the Inchie...

The little pearls are just snipped off from a strand of pearls (you can buy them at Joann's), and I put them there to cover up a bare spot :)



SUPPLIES: Stamp...Picnic (Lockhart), Tiny Words (Clearly Wordsworth)
Ink...Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Paper...Homespun (Memory Box)
Misc...Rose Quartz glitter (Martha Stewart), Mono-multi glue, Copics, Sakura Stardust pen, white pearls (Joann's), white Inchie squares




And, today...we had sunshine!!! My furry girls looked so sweet out in the sun, so I snapped a quick photo (one of the few times that they weren't chasing eachother). They look so much better today; yesterday, their beards were covered with yellow paint, because both of them decided to eat a tube of yellow artist oil paint. And I had nothing better to do than spend a few hours at the Vet's office and shampoo a few carpets...oil paint is really hard to get out of the rug, I might add...

But today, the sun did shine, and we had no disasters :)

4 comments:

Susana M said...

Hi Diana,
Sorry it took so long for me to get over here where does time go! I am a huge inch scale fan and do alot of my art work at that scale. Love your take on it and love the bling :o)
Hearts and Hugs
Susana

Shabbychick Junk said...

Just wanted to pop in and tell you THANK YOU for commenting on my blog last week when I was sick! You made my day!

Lisa Zappa

Mary Duffek said...

HI Diana, it's Mary from Moe Joe Designs. You've won the Blog Candy. Please send me your snail mail address. Congrats!!!! Great projects by the way!

Barb said...

LOVE this inchie! That glitter makes it all fabulous! Ingenious use of the Lockhart picnic stamp. I would not have known your image came from there if you hadn't shared that info. VERY nice.