Monday, April 11, 2011

Ladybugs & Lemon Bars


Pippin helped me with today's photos...basically, she sat in my sunshine, but that's kind of her talent.

Anyways, I made these over the weekend, using a fab tutorial by Dawn. The ladybugs are made with scalloped circles and are so cute!


This afternoon, I made some lemon bars with this recipe . I was going to take a picture of them, but we ate them all! I can't believe it...the recipe makes a 9x13 pan of bars, but we managed to scarf it all down in one sitting. They were so good and I will be making these again. Such a fresh taste that makes your mouth happy!

1 comment:

GratefulPrayerThankfulHeart said...

Hi Diana! I have peen perusing many of your posts and fell in love with these lady bugs! You have a sweet blog here and I look forward to scrolling through more of your posts :)

Nice to meet you!
Kindly, Lorraine