Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A Card for Daddy

Okay, short post, since Steve is out of town, school's out, and Ziggy has no one to talk to...Here is the card we made Steve for Father's Day...He's not really outdoorsy and doesn't do sports or grill or fish, so I decided to do something office-y (which he does do).

I got the idea for our card from this card on Kristina Werner's blog. I didn't have the "Hello my name is" stamp, so I printed the tag using this cool website (you can print the name tags in any color you want). The website makes sheet of 6 tags for you to print. After I printed out a sheet, I made a mini tag for our "logo" on the back of the card by color-copying and size-reducing the original (and to have some cool name tags for my daughters' dolls).


Anastasia was in charge of layout and stamping on the cover:
Sophia did the stamping on the card interior:
Of course, we had to have our logo, with Scooby on it:


SUPPLIES: Paper...kraft (unknown), SK Woodcut Collage Flat (don't know cuz I accidentally cut of the brand name, which is annoying because I like this paper), old business cards of DH; Stamps...Mixed Messages (PTI), small variety alphabet (Hero Arts), date stamp (Walmart), Basic Font Clear (Fiskars); Ink...Noir (Palette), Espresso (Adirondack); Misc...corner rounder punch,Sakura stardust pen, mini file folder (JoAnn),paper piercer.

No comments: